Who knew I would be so bad at blogging? Well, I could probably be the one to give anyone a heads up. In my world of “if only” I would be the best blogger, keeping a great record of my family experiences, showing the cutest of pictures, and being the most intriguing writer to be read in the blog world. But my “if only” world doesn’t exist, and I am a horrible blogger; but I won’t let that stop me from doing a sometimes update, because, quite frankly, I just want to do it. Oh, and we now have more family and friends that decided they didn’t want to stay local anymore, so the updates may be a little bit more appreciated since they aren’t here to see us grow.
Well, a quick spill of the recent happenings:
Our Wonder Brig turned 8, and for most of you, that means he was baptized. Yeah Brig!
We had an enormous harvest, and I mean BIG. I hate to admit that I didn’t preserve as much as I wanted, but what I thought has gone to waste, my sweet honey just reminds me, has gone back into the ground to help make next year even better. At least we had the bounty of freshness all summer long. So long sweet candy tomatoes, see you next year!
We have another baby coming too, so please be understanding when you come over and see my house in disarray . Well, now at least I have an excuse, and yes, I am going to use it for all it’s worth. Truly, we are very excited for this little one, but I can’t believe I am soon to be momma of 6…whaaat? It’s funny what things you learn along the path of life; all the dreams I had as a kid somehow don’t make the list anymore, and all the new dreams I’m making are coming true. I sure was a naive one.
Well, here are some snaps of some things and any things. I always carried a little camera with me, but probably for 6 months now, the batteries were dead, and I just never changed them. So if we ever got a photo of something worth taking a photo of, it was by mere chance; yes, we have another camera that sometimes gets remembered. So here they are:
Some backyard pictures, This is the Place Heritage Park, Top of Utah Marathon, Brig’s birthday (yes, I made the cake), and some of my family tree at the Utah State Fair.
Pictured below we're at Strawberry Reservoir…we had a crawfish boil, and those babies were huge.
No comments:
Post a Comment